In my January 2012 post, Do Your Own Annual Review, I posed eight questions which I still believe are extremely useful. However, they could be simplified into these three:
- What has changed in the past 12 months?
- What do I hope to change in the upcoming months?
- What do I want or need to learn to make these changes happen?
- Design trends in the stationery and wall decor markets.
- Applications for additive manufacturing in industry and medicine.
- The impact of printed electronics on the internet of everything.
- Implications of artificial intelligence on industry and transportation
- Lessons to be learned from late 19th century and early 20th century industrial history.
The year ahead will be full of exciting developments. Some are expected and some will be delightful surprises. The Consumer Electronics Show next week should be filled with both.
What is your focus for 2015?
You might also like:
Do Your Own Annual Review
Make a Not-to-do List
Top Tech Stories of 2015