|The First Thanksgiving 1621, oil on canvas by Jean Leon Gerome Ferris|
As I ponder the year that is almost finished and the year ahead, I am thankful for many things. Here are a few:
- I am thankful to be spending today with my family who are loved and loving.
- I am thankful to be living in a comfortable home and sharing a wonderful meal together.
- I am thankful to work with thoughtful, talented and dedicated people.
- I am thankful to be living in a country where freedom of expression and freedom of religion are such an important part of our legal and social framework.
- I am thankful to be living in an age where so much knowledge is instantly available.
What are you thankful for today?
You might also like:
Making Memories Matters
Thankful for Bioprinting
Who Can Tell How Events Will be Transformed