- Revenue Growth - Revenues for the 2014 full year grew 121% over the 2013 full year.
- Large Orders - After shipping it's first order with a 7 digit unit quantity last year, the company has a new 13 million unit order for its Electronic Article Surveillance labels.
- Partnerships -The company has announced a strategic partnership with Xerox for the high-volume production and sales of Thinfilm Memory labels. This will reduce future capital requirements by leveraging Xerox manufacturing resources.
- NFC for Bottles - OpenSense™, a near field communication sensor for bottles, is a new product improves product security and enhances consumer engagement. Now your smartphone will be able to talk to your bottle of Johnnie Walker scotch.
- Listing on Oslo Børs - On February 27th, shares of Thin Film Electronics were listed on the Oslo Børs and a registration has been filed for an American Depositary Receipt program in the United States. This will increase the company's visibility and widen the investor base.
What would you like your scotch to say to you?
You might also like:
Apple NFC and Thin Film Electronics
Top Tech Stories of 2015