Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thankful in 2015


The First Thanksgiving 1621, oil on canvas by Jean Leon Gerome Ferris
The First Thanksgiving 1621, oil on canvas by Jean Leon Gerome Ferris


As I ponder the year that is almost finished and the year ahead, I am thankful for many things.  Here are a few:




  • I am thankful to be spending today with my family who are loved and loving.
  • I am thankful to be living in a comfortable home and sharing a wonderful meal together.
  • I am thankful to work with thoughtful, talented and dedicated people.
  • I am thankful to be living in a country where freedom of expression and freedom of religion are such an important part of our legal and social framework.
  • I am thankful to be living in an age where so much knowledge is instantly available.

What are you thankful for today?

You might also like:

Making Memories Matters
Thankful for Bioprinting
Who Can Tell How Events Will be Transformed


2 comments:

  1. @Admin
    Beside all mentioned above for what else you are thankful?Is it good to thanks every person only at the time when there is thanks giving day only?

    Regards
    Ruchika

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is best to always be thankful. The holiday helps remind us of that.

    ReplyDelete